Monday, March 12, 2012

20 TWENTY 20

Finally hit the 20 pound mark.  I'm pretty proud of myself and it got me to thinking.  I look in the mirror and I see the loss in my face, and I feel it in my clothes, I am just having a hard time wrapping my brain around 20 pounds.

What is 20 pounds?  Well, I came up with a few ideas:

-4 bags of flour
-2 bags of potatos
-20 pounds of butter
-1 bag of dog food

When Tommy was born he weighed 5lb 3oz.  Basically I lost 4 newborn Tommys.  I can't believe I was carrying all of that around with me.  I'm pissed at myself for getting into that mess in the first place.  I've lost a big chunk of weight before, after I had Tommy, but somehow it all came back.  Being a mom to a baby and a toddler...I lost track of myself.  I'll tell you right now, that is NOT happening again!

So I'm moving on to lose another 20 (I hope).  Someone recently told me nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, and that is the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment